Please call 306 728 2633 to book an appointment.
- We appreciate everyone's time and schedule. As such, we primarily work with an "appointment process". Booking an appointment allows us to give you the time your animal needs for the examination or consultation.
- Emergency cases will be the priority in all instances. This may mean that there may be a delay in seeing your animal at the scheduled time. These cases are unpredictable, and we will get to you as soon as possible.
- Since we service farm calls as well, sometimes the veterinarian may take a little longer to get back to the clinic. We try to minimize the inconvience as much as possible, and we make a great effort to see scheduled appointments on time.
- Drop offs: If you cannot make an appointment time, dropping off your animal at some point in the day is also acceptable. This will allow the veterinarian to assess your animal between appointments when they have time. Once your animal has received the attention it needs, one of our staff members can contact you and you can come pick your animal up!
- We also highly recommend that your animal is restrained properly when visiting. This means a proper leash and collar for your large dog and a carrier or kennel for your small dog or cat.